The Large Bento Box is the answer to no more half eaten, soggy sandwiches, squashed fruit or melted cheese!
Kids love selection and the excitement of whats in their Bento Boxes. They makes lunchtimes that bit more fun and interesting.
A clever design offers 6 compartments in a handy inner tray that can be removed from the outer box and popped in the dishwasher (top rack only). The lid is lined with a silicone seal that covers each individual compartment.
A little TLC will go a long way in making sure you can enjoy your Bento Box for longer.
- Wash the Bento Box as soon as possible after each use.
- It is essential that you separate all three parts of the Bento Box for each wash, i.e. the outer case, the inner tray and the removable silicone seal insert. A revolutionary new design allows each section to be separated for easy cleaning and drying.
- Each part of your Bento Box can be washed in the dishwasher (top rack only). They can also be washed by hand
- To remove any food that may get trapped within the grooves of the silicone seal insert, we recommend that you use a soft brush
- Dry all parts thoroughly with a clean cloth or paper towel.
- We highly recommend that even once dry, you should keep the parts separate and store them in a well-ventilated area until ready to use again